COVID-19 and the CARES Act
Businesses need all the support they can get right now, and we understand your commitment to your customers remains a top priority. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of tips and resources that will make it easier for you to navigate through the COVID-19 climate and move away from traditional payment acceptance methods.
The US Senate published a terrific resource outlining the various relief programs available to U.S. Small Businesses.
This is the best summary I’ve found to date. Please take the time to read this.
- Small Business Guidance from the Small Business Administration
- List of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Relief Programs
- Startup Resources During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Federal Tax Relief Program
- State-by-State COVID Legislature and Resource
Health and Safety Resources
- Tips to Disinfect Your Business From The CDC
- 6 Ways to Protect Your Business During Coronavirus
- Getting Your Workplace Ready For COVID-19
From the Electronic Transaction Association (ETA)
- How To Protect Your Organization from Phishing Scams and Fraud
- Prevent Payment Card Fraud during Coronavirus
- A Guide to Contactless Payments
- Shopping Online Securely During COVID-19
- How to Use Payment Technology During COVID-19
Reputable Sources to Reference
We hope you find this information helpful and educational. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. We are all in this together!
Stay safe and healthy!