Thinking About Changing The Way You Do Payroll?
- Working with thousands of business owners over the last 20 years, we can say with certainty that one of the biggest frustrations we see them deal with is payroll processing, time collection and HR management – whether it is because they try and do it themselves as a small business owner, or because of lots of broken promises by their current payroll processor. And then there’s the cost! If you oversee payroll or HR, you owe it to yourself to explore a better solution!
Time For A New Partnership – Expect More; Pay Less!
Metro Merchant Solutions have teamed up with Primepoint – a veteran in HRMS & payroll solutions. Together we created a powerful partnership and we want to help you do what you do best – run your business! Regardless of the industry or organization size (1 – 10,000+ employees), we got your back. We explore solutions, simplify complexities, integrate technologies and keep the process simple and easy.
What You’ll Love About A Partnership With Us:
– Friendly & personalized customer services for EVERY partner
– You’ll have a relationship manager with 20+ years of industry experience
– You’ll have a 3-member service team with low turnover who you’ll know and who will know you. No need to repeat your need to multiple people during a call.
– Quick responses to requests or questions:
* Average time to talk to a team member –
* Average conversation length – 5 minutes
* Average time on hold – 7 seconds
– Solutions offered and engineered to fit YOUR needs and make your processes more efficient
– Savings! We beat competitors 7 out of 10 times, and have never raised fees for existing customers!
– Our solutions are cloud-based with advanced encryption
What Your Employees Will Love:
EmployeExperience® is an app that makes it easy for employees to:
– Receive a text/email when their pay stub is ready to view and print it.
– Use a suite of financial calculators
– View detailed time punch reports (if Primepoint’s time-keeping is being used)
– View and print personal W-2
– Review pay history and run a report detailing wages and deductions for any time period
– Use several different graphical reports to analyze wages and total compensation
– Easily review basic personal profile information and electronically request changes